Here is how to apply for the Nigerian Army Women Corps Recruitment form via the E-Recruitment Portal. You’ll see the application requirements and guidelines for free.
Before getting started, we which to make it clear that Recruitment.army.mil.ng is the official website and portal of the Nigerian Army. Any NA Vacancies advertised elsewhere is considered a scam.
If you’ve been wishing to join the Nigerian Army Women Corps, then you are mandated to follow the step-by-step guide and meet the prerequisite conditions for enlistment into NAWC 2019 recruitment exercise.
“The Nigerian Army Women Corps was established to harness the potentials of female officers and soldiers to build a Force ready to support Nigerian Army Operations and Engagements.”
Other Jobs you might like:
- P-YES Recruitment Registration Form 2019
- NNPC Recruitment Shortlisted Candidates 2019
- Nigerian Army 79 RRI Recruitment Form 2019
- Nigerian Police Force (NPF) Recruitment Screening Exercise
- Nigerian Customs Service Recruitment 2019
- Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC) Recruitment 2019
E-Recruitment Portal is designed to facilitate registration process and guide you on how to submit your application form successfully. Are you interested in taking part in the Nigerian Army Women Corps Recruitment exercise? then you must adhere to the following instructions.
Instructions/Requirement for Nigerian Army Women Corps Recruitment
If you want to join the Nigerian Army Women Corps (NAWC), then you must meet the following conditions okay.
- Applicants must be women and be a Nigerian citizen by birth.
- Applicants must have at hand, Birth certificate or age declaration.
- Trades/Non-TradesWomen must be between the ages of 18 to 35yrs.
- Must possess a WAEC/SSCE/NECO from a reputable institution.
- Must download and print-out the Parent/guardian and Acknowledgment Form
- Applicants must come along with valid identification e.g International Passport, Voters ID-Card, National ID-card or Drivers License.
How to Apply for Nigerian Army Women Corps Recruitment?
If you are interested in applying for NAWC 2019 recruitment, then visit the official E-Recruitment Portal (naportal.com.ng) to get started.
The Nigerian Army (NA) is not replacing/recruiting new staff. Nigerian Army Women Corps (NAWC) Recruitment form is NOT out.
- Visit NA Recruitment portal (Recruitment.army.mil.ng)
- Click the NAWC Application button to begin registration.
- You must have a valid Phone Number/Email Address
- Fill in your details accurately as specified in the application form.
- After registration, you will be required to activate your account.
- An activation code will be sent to you via SMS. Which you will need to provide to continue.
- Carefully read the job description and requirements then click the apply button for your preferred position.
- Provide correct information for all fields, upload your passport photograph and CV then click the submit button.
- An email would be sent to you confirming the success of your submission.
- Any developments in respect to your application would be communicated to you.
When will the Nigerian Army Women Corps Start Recruiting?
From the official statement recently released, it’s expected that the Nigerian Army Women Corps Recruitment form will soon commence. Kindly subscribe to stay informed and updated once the Nigerian Army commences its recruitment exercise.
NAWC Recruitment Closing Date:
The Nigerian Army Women Corps Recruitment starting and the closing date will be announced on the E-Recruitment Portal.