Welcome to the Nigerian Immigration Service Recruitment Portal, to apply for a position in the NIS 2020 Recruitment exercise, you must download and fill the online application form available here for free.
You can use this portal to apply for ongoing positions advertised in the Nigeria Immigration Service as well as to get notifications for Other Job openings in Nigeria Today. You are advised to enter all required information mainly your school qualifications and employment details.
Before getting started, I will like you to know that www.mmigration.gov.ng is the official website of the Nigeria Immigration Service. Note that NIS is currently not recruiting okay!
If you are visiting NIS E-Recruitment Portal for the first time, you are advised to do the following;
- Use Desktop Opera Web Browser or Mobile Phone with the latest Google Chrome installed.
- Then download, fill and print-out the Acknowledgment Form.
E-Recruitment Portal is designed to facilitate the registration process and guide you on how to submit your application form successfully.
Note that the Immigration Service Recruitment Application form is free and you shouldn’t pay anyone for the recruitment process okay.
Other Jobs you might like:
- NPVN: N-Power Login Portal Guide 2019
- N-Power Nigeria Salary News Update Today
- Nigeria Customs Service NCS Recruitment 2019
- PYES Recruitment Shortlisted Candidates 2019/2020
- Teach For Nigeria Registration Form 2019-2020
- Nigerian Police Force Recruitment Shortlisted Candidates 2019
- Federal Road Safety Commission (FRSC) Recruitment 2019-2020
If you wish to join the Nigerian Immigration Service are mandated to following the instruction and meet the prerequisite conditions for enlistment into NIS recruitment exercise.
Statutory Requirement for NIS Recruitment Exercise
Superintendent Cadre, Inspectorate Cadre, and Assistant Inspector are required to have WAEC/NECO or SSCE with credits in not less than three (3) subjects including English Language and Mathematics.
- You must reside and be a Nigerian citizen by birth.
- You must have at hand, Birth certificate or age declaration.
- The required age is between 25 to 40 years before December 2019
- You must come with your BSc/HND/OND original certificates.
- Two (2) sets of photocopies of credentials and medical certificate of fitness
- Applicants are to come along with two (2) passport sized photographs.
- Male applicants should not be less than 1.65m while 1.60 for females.
- Must download and print-out the Parent/guardian and Acknowledgment Form
- Applicants must come along with valid identification e.g International Passport, Voters ID-Card, National ID-card or Drivers License.
- Applicants with abnormalities, deforment, debt/crimal case and pregnant women should not apply, thanks…
How to Apply for Nigerian Immigration Service Recruitment 2020?
If you are interested in applying for Nigeria Immigration Service recruitment exercise, then visit the official E-Recruitment Portal → www.immigration.gov.ng to get started.
The Nigeria Immigration Service, NIS is not recruiting new staff at the moment. From time to time, we have vacancies. Currently, there are no vacancies available.
- Visit NIS Portal https://immigration.gov.ng
- Click the Available Vacancies to begin registration.
- A valid Phone Number and Email Address is required
- Fill in your details accurately as specified in the application form.
- After registration, you will be required to activate your account.
- Enter the activation test code sent to your SMS/E-mail to continue.
- Carefully review your information before final submission.
- Make sure to scan and upload your CVs/Credentials
- Any development in regard to your application will be communicated to you.
What next after applying for Nigerian Immigration Service Recruitment?
If you have successfully applied, then wait for the NEXT STAGE of shortlisting successful applicants for aptitude test examination and Invitation for Interview.
All Shortlisted candidates will participate in a mandatory screening and document verification exercise. WARNING: Make sure you don’t submit false documents as this will easily disqualify you okay.
NIS recruitment Closing Date:
The Nigerian Immigration Service recruitment starting and the closing date will be announced on the E-Recruitment Portal.