Here is how to apply for the National Identity Management Commission recruitment form via the E-Recruitment Portal. You’ll see the application requirements and guidelines for NIMC Recruitment 2020.
Before getting started, I’will like you to know that https://www.nimc.gov.ng is the official website and portal of the National Identity Management Commission.
E-Recruitment Portal is designed to facilitate the registration process and guide you on how to submit your application form successfully.
The available job vacancies advertised at National Identity Management Commission is NOT for sale and you shouldn’t pay anyone for the recruitment process okay.
Other Jobs you might like:
- UBEC Recruitment Form 2019/2020
- NAFDAC Recruitment Form 2019/2020
- N-Power Nigeria 2019 Recruitment Form
- N-Power Nigeria Salary News Update Today
- Nigerian Air Force (NAF) Recruitment Screening Exercise
- Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC) Recruitment 2019
- Nigerian Air Force Recruitment Final List of Successful Candidates 2019
The following guidelines are mandatory for you to follow if you have the passion of joining the National Identity Management Commission. NIMC will NOT ask you to upload your BVN details on any website okay.
Statutory Requirement for NIMC Recruitment
Interested applicants irrespective of the position applying for, must have SSCE/NECO or GCE with credits in not less than three (3) subjects including English and Mathematics.
All interested candidates must reside in Nigeria with a valid means of identification, e.g International Passport, Voters ID-Card, National ID-card or Drivers License.
Make sure to come along with your Birth certificate and BSC/HND degree from a reputable institution.
Additionally, you must have excellent communication, computer skills and be physically/mentally fits.
Applicants with abnormalities, deforment, debt/criminal case and pregnant women should not apply, thanks…
Step on How to Apply for NIMC Recruitment 2020?
If you are interested in applying for the National Identity Management Commission recruitment exercise, then visit the official E-Recruitment Portal (www.nimc.gov.ng) to get started.
The National Identity Management Commission, NIMC is not recruiting new staff at the moment. From time to time, we have vacancies. Currently, there are no vacancies available.
- Visit NIMC Jobs Portal https://www.nimc.gov.ng/careers/
- Click the Available Vacancies to begin registration.
- A valid Phone Number and Email Address is required
- Fill in your details accurately as specified in the application form.
- After registration, you will be required to activate your account.
- Enter the activation test code sent to your SMS/E-mail to continue.
- Carefully review your information before final submission.
- Make sure to scan and upload your CVs/Credentials
- Any development in regard to your application will be communicated to you.
NIMC Recruitment Closing Date:
The National Identity Management Commission recruitment starting and the closing date will be announced on the E-Recruitment Portal.