Are you a Full-Time 100 level Undergraduates Student currently enrolled in Nigeria Tertiary Institution or you are looking for current ongoing Scholarships to further your studies? If you answered yes, then this guide on how to apply for NNPC ADDAX Scholarship 2019 Application Form is for you.
The Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC) in partnership with Addax Petroleum Development (Addax) is calling for application in the NNPC ADDAX Scholarship Scheme for 2019/2020 Academic Session.
Category of Awards
Host Communities Merit Award – For applicants strictly from APDNL Host Communities. To qualify for consideration, applicants MUST be:
- Registered Full-TIME undergraduates in Nigerian Tertiary Institutions
- Certified 100 level students at the time of application (Only students admitted in 2018/2019 academic session)
- For OND students, the award will be for 2 years only
NOTE: The following categories of students should not apply:
- 200 level students and above
- HND students
- Current beneficiaries of similar Awards from other Companies and Agencies
- Only Indigenes of APDNL Host Communities in Rivers, Akwa Ibom, and Imo States SHOULD apply for the Host Communities Merit Award.
Steps on How to Apply for NNPC ADDAX Scholarship 2019?
Interested candidates should visit the official E-Recruitment Portal → https://scholastica.ng/schemes/addaxscholarship.
Other School News:
- JAMB UTME CBT Result Checker 2019-2020
- SUSDEVI Shortlisted Candidates 2019-2020
- PTDF Scholarship Shortlisted Candidates 2019-2020
- N-Power Nigeria Salary Update Today for June 2019
- UNICAL Admission List for 2019/2020 Session
Application is open to 100 level students only.
Before you start this application, ensure you have clearly scanned copies of the following documents
- Passport photograph with white background not more than 3 months old (450px by 450px not more than 200kb)
- School ID Card
- O’level Certificate
- Admission Letter
- Birth Certificate
- Proof of Local Government Area of Origin
- Letter from Community Leader (Only Applicants for Host Communities Merit Award)
- JAMB Result
- Ensure the documents are named according to what they represent to avoid mixing up documents during upload
- Ensure you attach the appropriate documents when asked to upload
- Ensure to provide valid Email and Phone Contact for effective communication