The official Nigeria National Petroleum Corporation E-Recruitment Portal has been unveiled to facilitate 2019 NNPC recruitment and registration exercise.
All those desirent in pursuing a career in the petroleum industry are mandated to follow the step-by-step guide and prerequisite conditions as enlisted by the oil and gas company.
It is in the light of the above, that we wish to inform job-seekers that NNPC and its subsidiaries have warned applicants to stay clear of any recruitment scam activities or indulging anyone/organization in the ongoing NNPC Recruitment Process.
E-Recruitment Portal is designed to facilitate the registration process and guide you on how to submit your application form successfully. I’ll Show You how to check the names of shortlisted candidates and the required document for physical verification exercise.
Other Jobs you might like:
- Nigerian Airforce Tradesmen/Women Recruitment
- Nigerian Police Force (NPF) Recruitment 2019/2020
- N-Power Nigeria Recruitment 2019/2020 Application Form
- Presidential Youth Empowerment Scheme (P-YES) Recruitment 2019/2020
If you’re interested in applying for NNPC Recruitment Form, you must adhere to the following information as this is the only way to get enlisted into the NNPC vacancies in Nigeria.
Instructions/Requirement for NNPC Recruitment
- You must reside in Nigeria with a BSc/HND degree from a reputable institution.
- You must have your Birth certificate or age declaration at hand.
- You are to come along with valid identification e.g International Passport, Voters ID-Card, National ID-card or Drivers License.
- Shortlisted candidates must arrive at the screening center earlier than 30 minutes to the commencement of the test for registration, and endeavor to arrive not later than 15 minutes before your scheduled test time.
- All electronic devices, including Cell phones, USB, Cameras, bags (personal belongings), packages, wallets, key rings etc. are prohibited at the Test centers.
- Candidates who refuse to comply with this will not be allowed to take the test.
- Please do not come to the center with a friend/escort.
- Candidates found attempting to cheat/beat the system will be disqualified.
How to Apply for NNPC Recruitment Form?
Are you interested in applying for NNPC Job? if yes, then visit the official E-Recruitment Portal (https://careers.nnpcgroup.com) to fill the recruitment form online.
Your login details (Username & Password) which was used for registering into the portal as this credentials will be used to log in to the exam portal.
- Visit NNPC Recruitment Portal (careers.nnpcgroup.com)
- Click the Registration Button at the top right hand.
- You’ll be required to enter a valid email address and phone
- Enter the position who wish to apply for as indicated.
- Ensure you fill in your details accurately (eg Name, Marital Status, Degree, Religion. etc)
- Make sure you activate your account by clicking the verification email sent to you.
- Done! Any developments in respect to your application would be communicated to you.
- Note: All application must be submitted on or before 26th March 2019.