Are you among the many Nigerians who wish to Join the Nigerian Police Force – NPF Recruitment 2020 Application form? if yes, then I will show you how to apply for Police Recruitment exercise.
Before getting started, I will like you to know that http://policerecruitment.ng/ is the official website and portal of the Nigeria Police. Note that NPF Vacancies are advertised on the E-Recruitment Portal and national dailies.
Police Service Commission – The Nigeria Police Recruitment Registration Exercise for constables (Recruits) begins. Applications are invited from eligible Nigerians for the NPF Recruitment exercise.
If you aspire or want to become a Nigeria Police officer, you must follow the step-by-step guide and meet the prerequisite conditions for enlistment into Npf recruitment exercise.
Other Jobs you might like:
- P-YES Recruitment Registration Form 2019
- NNPC Recruitment Shortlisted Candidates 2019
- Nigerian Army 79 RRI Recruitment Form 2019
- Nigerian Police Force (NPF) Recruitment Screening Exercise
- Nigerian Customs Service Recruitment 2019
- Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC) Recruitment 2019
E-Recruitment Portal is designed to facilitate the registration process and guide you on how to submit your application form successfully. NPF Application form is free and you shouldn’t pay anyone for the recruitment process okay.
Instructions/Requirement for NPF Recruitment
If you want to join the Nigerian Police Force Constable (Recruits), then you must meet the following conditions okay.
- Applicants must be a Nigerian citizen by birth.
- Applicants must have at hand, Birth certificate or age declaration.
- Applicants must be between the ages of 18 to 25yrs
- Applicants must have National Identification Number (NIN)
- Must possess a WAEC/SSCE/NECO from a reputable institution.
- Applicants must be off good behaviour with no criminal records.
- You must have a fully expanded chest measurement of 0.87 metres.
- Must download and print-out the Parent/guardian and Acknowledgment Form
- Male applicants should be between 1.67 metres in height while all female applicants must be between 1.64 metres.
- Applicants must come along with valid identification e.g International Passport, Voters ID-Card, National ID-card or Drivers License.
Step on How to Apply for NPF Recruitment 2020?
If you are interested in applying for Nigerian Police Force recruitment exercise, then visit the official E-Recruitment Portal www.npf.gov.ng/recruitment → www.psc.gov.ng/recruitment to get started.
- Visit the Recruitment portal (www police recruitment gov ng)
- Click the NPF Vacancies to begin registration.
- You must have a valid Phone Number/Email Address
- Fill in your details accurately as specified in the application form.
- After registration, you will be required to activate your account.
- Enter the activation code sent to your SMS.E-mail to continue.
- Carefully review your information before final submission.
- Attach a copy of your credential and passport photograph, then click the submit button.
- An email would be sent to you confirming the success of your submission.
- Any developments in respect to your application would be communicated to you.
What Next After Applying for Nigerian Police Recruitment?
If you have successfully submitted your application form, then you wait for the NEXT PHASE which is shortlisting of candidates for Aptitude Test Screening Exam.
Note: All shortlisted candidates will take part in physical verification exercise for the purpose of ascertaining the authenticity of documents and health status of applicants.
NPF Recruitment Closing Date:
The Nigerian police force recruitment starting and the closing date will be announced on the E-Recruitment Portal.