NPower Build Recruitment and step-by-step guidelines on how to sign up for N-Build Registration form is what we will be discussing on this page.
The Federal Government of Nigeria Re-opens portal npowerbuild.npvn.ng for NPower Build Recruitment and registration exercise. This is an opportunity if you are looking to acquire new skills or earn stipends/salary.
“N-Power Build is an accelerated training and certification (Skills to Job) programme that will engage and train 75,000 young unemployed Nigerians in order to build a new crop of a skilled and highly competent workforce of technicians, artisans and service professionals.” The focus industries include:
- Building Services
- Built Environment Services
- Aluminium and Gas
E-Recruitment Portal is designed to facilitate the registration process and guide you on how to submit your application form successfully. are you interested in taking part in this year’s NPower Build 2019 Recruitment exercise, then you must adhere to the following instructions.
Other Jobs you might like:
- NNPC Recruitment 2019/2020 Application
- Nigerian Airforce Tradesmen/Women Recruitment
- Nigerian Police Force (NPF) Recruitment 2019/2020
- N-Power Nigeria Recruitment 2019/2020 Application Form
Instructions/Requirement for NPower Build Recruitment
If you want to join the N-Power NBuild Recruitment Programme, then you must meet the following conditions okay.
- Must reside and be Nigerian citizen by birth.
- Birth certificate or age declaration must be readily available
- Bank verification number (BVN) Valid phone number and E-mail Address
- Must possess a WAEC/SSCE/NECO from a reputable institution.
- Must be between the ages of 18 to 30 years before December 31st, 2018.
- Must download and print-out the Parent/guardian and Acknowledgment Form
- Must have a valid identification e.g International Passport, Voters ID-Card, National ID-card or Drivers License.
Step on How to Apply for NPower Build Recruitment 2020?
If you are interested in applying for NPower Build 2020 recruitment, then visit the official E-Recruitment Portal (http://npower.gov.ng/n-build.html) to get started.
- Visit Npower log in portal (npowerbuild.npvn.ng)
- Click the N-Power Build Vocational Training on the top right corner of the page to register.
- Applicants are required to have a functional email address and phone number
- To complete the registration, make sure you fill the registration form.
- After registration, you will be required to activate your account.
- An activation code will be sent to you via SMS. Which you will need to provide to continue.
- Carefully read the job description and requirements then click the apply button for your preferred position.
- Provide correct information for all fields, upload your passport photograph and CV then click the submit button.
- An email would be sent to you confirming the success of your submission.
- Any developments in respect to your application would be communicated to you.
What next after applying for NPower Build Recruitment?
If you have successfully submitted your application form, then you wait for the NEXT PHASE which is shortlisting of candidates for Aptitude Test Screening Exam.
All shortlisted candidates will take part in physical verification exercise for the purpose of ascertaining the authenticity of documents and health status of applicants.
Npower Recruitment Closing Date:
The Npower Nigeria Recruitment starting and the closing date will be announced on the E-Recruitment Portal.