The online application for N-Power Creative programme for the enlistment of 5000 young creative talents has ended. If your name is among the shortlisted candidates for NPower Creative Recruitment, you are invited for training on Friday, July 5th-2nd August 2019.
Beneficiaries of the Federal Government Youth empowerment scheme will be trained in various vocational skills including Graphic Designing, 2D and 3D Animation, Script Writing, Voice Acting and among others.
“At the end of the training, some participants will get local and international internship opportunities while others will be linked to job and market opportunities.
In addition, all participants will receive computing devices that will ensure that they master their skills during and after the training.”
Other Jobs You May Like:
- Pyes Recruitment Screening Date 2019
- BSUM Teachers Shortlisted Candidates 2019
- CBN Recruitment Form 2019/2020
- Defence Ministry Recruitment Form 2019-2020
- FFS Recruitment Application Form 2019-2020
- Coronation Merchant Bank Recruitment 2019-2020
- Federal Government Regulatory Agency Recruitment 2019
Training will hold at the following campuses; Benson Idahosa University, Legacy Campus, Benin-Sapele Road, Okha and Negbenebor International School, 5 Redemption Drive, Off Ugbor Road, Limited Road, GRA, Benin City, Edo State. You are to come along with:
- Original copy of WAEC result and two (2) photocopies.
- Five (5) passport photographs and your BVN Slip.
- Original copy of a birth certificate or declaration of age and 2 photocopies
- A health report to show fitness to participate in the programme.
- A valid form of identification (National ID card, Drivers Licence or International Passport) and photocopies
N-Power Onboarding portal is a platform developed to enable Npower beneficiaries Login and gain access to computing devices, thereby, harnessing their skills and to foster development in their respective communities.
What’s Next Stage After NPower Creative Recruitment List of shortlisted Candidates is out?
Notification of Selection/Training: All successful candidates are notified and role-specific training conducted by the Federal Government Youth Empowerment Scheme. All Shortlisted applicants will be contacted by email with notification through SMS.