Hello, here is how to apply for Federal Government of Nigeria youth unemployment scheme (N-Power) Enlistment through the official E-Recruitment Portal. Registration exercise for NPower Recruitment 2020 Application form has commenced.
Before getting started, we which to make it clear that www.portal.npower.gov.ng and apply.npower.gov.ng is the official website and portal of the Npower Nigeria. Any NPower Recruitment Vacancies advertised elsewhere is considered a scam.
The N-Power Programme is open to both GRADUATES and UNDERGRADUATES within the age of 18 to 35 years old. N-Power Graduate and Non-Graduate category include:
- N-Power Agro
- N-Power Health
- N-Power Teach
- N-Power Tax
- N-Power Creative
- N-Power Tech Hardware
- N-Power Tech Software
- N-Power Knowledge
- N-Power Build
E-Recruitment Portal is designed to facilitate the registration process and guide you on how to submit your application form successfully. Be informed that NPower Recruitment Form will soon commence.
Other Jobs you might like:
- NNPC Recruitment 2019/2020 Application
- Nigerian Airforce Tradesmen/Women Recruitment
- Nigerian Police Force (NPF) Recruitment 2019/2020
- N-Power Nigeria Recruitment 2019/2020 Application Form
- Presidential Youth Empowerment Scheme (P-YES) Recruitment 2019/2020
Are you interested in taking part in this year’s NPower 2019 recruitment exercise? Do you wish to acquire new skills?? If yes, then you must adhere to the following instructions as this is the only way to getting enlisted into the Federal Government Youth Empowerment Programs.
Statutory Requirement for NPower Recruitment 2020
These requirements must be met if you wish to apply for the Npower Nigeria Application Form.
- You must reside and be a Nigeria citizen
- You must have a Birth certificate or age declaration.
- You must have a Bank verification number (BVN)
- You must have a valid phone number and E-mail Address
- You must possess a WAEC/BSc/HND degree from a reputable institution.
- You must be between 18 to 45 years before December 31st, 2018.
- You must download and print-out the Parent/guardian and Acknowledgment Form
- You must have a valid identification e.g International Passport, Voters ID-Card, National ID-card or Drivers License.
How to Apply for NPower Recruitment Form?
If you are interested in applying for NPower 2019 recruitment, then visit the official E-Recruitment Portal http://www.npower.gov.ng/ OR apply.npower.gov.ng to get started.
The Federal Government of Nigeria will soon begin recruiting and empower unemployed citizens. NPower Recruitment form is FREE.
- Visit NPower Recruitment Portal portal.npower.gov.ng
- Click the Registration Button at the top right hand.
- You’ll be required to enter a valid email address and phone
- Enter the position who wish to apply for as indicated.
- Ensure you fill in your details accurately (eg Name, Marital Status, Degree, Religion. etc)
- Make sure you activate your account by clicking the verification email sent to you.
- Done! Any developments in respect to your application would be communicated to you.
- Note: All application must be submitted on or before.
What Next After Applying for NPower 2020 Recruitment?
After Npower Registration form has ended, the next step is shortlisting of successful applicants for the Aptitude Test Screening Examination. If you are shortlisted, you are required to log on to the portal to print out your Invitation Slip.
All shortlisted candidates will take part in physical verification exercise for the purpose of ascertaining the authenticity of documents and health status of applicants.
Recruitment Closing Date:
The Npower Nigeria Recruitment starting and the closing date will be announced on the E-Recruitment Portal.