Are you a Nigerian youth currently unemployed? Do you need to acquire new skills?? if you answered yes, then I’will show you how to apply for NPower Registration Form.
Before getting started, we which to make it clear that NPower Registration form will soon commence, as the Federal Government of Nigeria reopens portal.www.npower.gov.ng for Npower 2019 recruitment exercise.
E-Recruitment Portal is designed to facilitate the registration process and guide you on how to submit your application form successfully. The guide on this page will cover the following questions.
- Has N-Power Started Recruiting for 2019?
- When is NPower Registration Closing?
- How to apply for Npower 2019 Recruitment Exercise?
- N-Power Nigeria Application Guide and Requirement?
- Npower E-Recruitment Portal and other updates.
If you are interested in taking part in this year’s NPower Registration exercise, then you must adhere to the following instructions as this is the only way to getting enlisted into the Federal Government Youth Empowerment Scheme.
Other Jobs you might like:
- NNPC Recruitment 2019/2020 Application
- Nigerian Airforce Tradesmen/Women Recruitment
- Nigerian Police Force (NPF) Recruitment 2019/2020
- N-Power Nigeria Recruitment 2019/2020 Application Form
NOTE: The official E-Recruitment Portal for the NPower Registration is www.portal.npower.gov.ng and apply.npower.gov.ng.
Instructions/Requirement for NPower Registration
If you’ve been wishing to join the NPower Nigerian Programme, then you are mandated to follow the step-by-step guide and meet the prerequisite conditions:
- You must reside and be a Nigerian citizen by birth.
- You must have at hand, your Birth certificate or age declaration.
- You must have a Bank verification number (BVN)
- You must have a valid phone number and E-mail Address
- You must possess a WAEC/BSc/HND degree from a reputable institution.
- You must be between 18 to 45 years before December 31st, 2018.
- You must download and print-out the Parent/guardian and Acknowledgment Form
- You must have a valid identification e.g International Passport, Voters ID-Card, National ID-card or Drivers License.
Step on How to Apply for NPower Registration Form?
If you are interested in applying for NPower 2019 recruitment, then visit the official E-Recruitment Portal (apply.npower.gov.ng) to get started.
- Visit NPower Recruitment Portal portal.npower.gov.ng → apply.npower.gov.ng.
- Click the Registration Button at the top right hand.
- You’ll be required to enter a valid email address and phone
- Enter the position who wish to apply for as indicated.
- Ensure you fill in your details accurately (eg Name, Marital Status, Degree, Religion. etc)
- Make sure you activate your account by clicking the verification email sent to you.
- Done! Any developments in respect to your application would be communicated to you.
- All application must be submitted on or before.
What next after applying for NPower Registration 2019?
If you have successfully submitted your application form, then you wait for the NEXT PHASE which is shortlisting of candidates for Aptitude Test Screening Exam.
All shortlisted candidates will take part in physical verification exercise for the purpose of ascertaining the authenticity of documents and health status of applicants.
Npower Registration Closing Date:
The Npower Nigeria Recruitment starting and the closing date will be announced on the E-Recruitment Portal.