The online application for N-Power Tech Software and Hardware programme for the enlistment of 4000 young creative talents is ongoing. Training for NPower Tech Software Recruitment 2019 has officially begun.
Beneficiaries of the Federal Government Youth empowerment scheme will be trained in various vocational skills including App Developer, Game Developer, Web Developer, Computer System Analyst, Systems Software Developer, Software Tester and Trainer.
NPower Latest News Updates:
Dear N-Power Tech Software Beneficiaries (South Region)
Please note that camp opening for N-Tech Software Southern Region has now been shifted by a few days from Friday, October 25th, 2019 to Monday, October 28th, 2019.
“At the end of the training, some participants will get local and international internship opportunities while others will be linked to job and market opportunities.
In addition, all participants will receive computing devices that will ensure that they master their skills during and after the training.”
Other Jobs You May Like:
- Pyes Recruitment Screening Date 2019
- NPower Recruitment Form 2019/2020
- NPower Creative Recruitment 2019 Training
- Julius Berger Recruitment Form 2019/2020
- OPEC Recruitment Form 2019/2020
- UBA Recruitment Form 2019-2020
- Oando Recruitment Form 2019/2020
- BSUM Teachers Shortlisted Candidates 2019
- CBN Recruitment Form 2019/2020
- Defence Ministry Recruitment Form 2019-2020
- FFS Recruitment Application Form 2019-2020
N-Power Tech for Developers will empower and train 4000 Software Developers into the ICT Industry and in Software Programming and Digital Marketing.
Training will last 11 weeks and culminate with job fairs to link participants with placement opportunities within their respective localities.
E-Recruitment Portal is designed to facilitate the registration process and guide you on how to submit your application form successfully. Interested candidates must meet the following requirements:
Statutory Requirement for NPower Recruitment 2019
The N-Power Tech Software Programme is open to both GRADUATES and UNDERGRADUATES within the age of 18 to 35 years old.
- Unemployed graduates or non-graduates
- Must be between 18-35 years old
- Problem-solving skills
- Ability to undertake self-tutorship
Step on How to Apply for NPower Tech Software Recruitment?
If you are interested in applying for NPower 2019 recruitment exercise, then visit the official E-Recruitment Portal (http://www.npower.gov.ng/) to get started.
Npower Recruitment Closing Date:
The Npower Nigeria Recruitment starting and the closing date will be announced on the E-Recruitment Portal.