The Civil Defence, Fire, Immigration and Prisons Services Board (CDFIPB) is now recruiting for 7,475 personnel into the Nigeria Prisons Service. Registration exercise for NPS Recruitment 2020 Application Form has commenced.
Are you a graduate currently unemployed or you looking for job openings in para-military agencies? If you answered yes, then I will show you how to apply for Nigerian Prisons Service 2020 recruitment exercise.
The Federal Government of Nigeria reopens portal.prisons.gov.ng for NPS Recruitment exercise. Subsequently, applications are invited from eligible candidates for enlistment into Nigeria Prisons Service.
E-Recruitment Portal is designed to facilitate the registration process and guide you on how to submit your application form at NO cost. Note: NPS Recruitment Application form is free and you shouldn’t pay anyone for the recruitment process okay.
Other Jobs You May Like:
- Nigeria Customs Service NCS Recruitment 2019
- Nigerian Customs Service Recruitment 2019/2020
- Nigerian Army Women Corps (NAWC) Recruitment 2019
- P-YES Recruitment Registration Form 2019/2020
- N-Power Build Registration Form 2019/2020
- Nigerian Army 79 RRI Recruitment Form 2019
- Nigerian Customs Service Recruitment Screening Date & Venue 2019
If you are interested in joining the Nigeria Prisons Service, then you must follow the step-by-step guide and meet the prerequisite conditions okay.
Statutory Requirement for NPS Recruitment Exercise
If you are applying for Superintendent, Inspectorate Cadre, and Assistant Inspector, you must have O’Level/SSCE/NECO or GCE with at least 5 credits including Mathematics and English.
Must have B.Sc/BA/HND or OND in relevant disciplines with a minimum of second class lower division from a reputable institution and N.Y.S.C certificate.
All applicants must not be above the age of thirty-six (36) years and have excellent communication, computer skills and be physically/mentally fits.
Male applicants should not be less than 1.65m height while 1.60 for females respectively. And chest measurement must not be less than 0.87 for men.
Interested candidates must reside in Nigeria with a valid means of identification, e.g International Passport, Voters ID-Card, National ID-card or Drivers License.
Steps on How to Apply for NPS Recruitment 2020?
If you are interested in applying for the Nigeria Prisons Service recruitment, then visit the official E-Recruitment Portal → http://recruit.prisonsportal.com.ng/recruit → recruit prisonsportal ng to get started.
- Visit Nigeria Prisons Service Career Section https://cdfipb.careers/jobs
- Click the 2019 Nigeria Prisons Service recruitment exercise to begin registration.
- A valid Phone Number and Email Address is required
- Fill in your details accurately as specified in the application form.
- After registration, you will be required to activate your account.
- Enter the activation test code sent to your SMS/E-mail to continue.
- Carefully review your information before final submission.
- Make sure to scan and upload your CVs/Credentials
- You will be launched into your dashboard to edit your employment profile.
What next after applying for NPS Recruitment?
The Nigerian Prisons Service will begin the process of shortlisting successful candidates for the screening exercise and Interview Invitation List.
Short-listed candidates that qualified during the Recruitment Exercise would be invited for document verification and Final Selection Interview after which the list of successful candidates would be published for Training.
NPS Recruitment Closing Date:
The Nigerian Prisons Service recruitment starting and the closing date will be announced on the E-Recruitment Portal.