Getting a high paying job in Nigeria is not quite easy, that why we have made this post for applicants who want to apply for Paramilitary Recruitment Jobs Vacancies. We are here to help you secure your dream jobs, just follow the guide okay.
The new consolidated ParaMiltary Salary Structure (CONPASS) made the Paramilitary the highest paid force in Nigeria. This is why we have decided to bring this Paramilitary Jobs right at your door-step.
You can use this portal to register for open vacancies or positions advertised by the Nigeria Paramilitary Forces and get first-hand information for Other Job openings Today. Interested applicants must enter their employment and educational details as specified, Good Luck!!!
Applications are hereby invited from eligible candidates for enlistment into the Para-Military Force. Note that the ongoing Paramilitary Recruitment Application form is NOT for sale and you shouldn’t pay anyone for the recruitment process okay.
Latest Paramilitary Recruitment 2020
Below are the Ongoing Job Vacancies/Positions advertised by the Nigeria Paramilitary Organizations.
- NSCDC Recruitment Form 2019/2020
- Nigeria Customs Service NCS Recruitment 2019
- Nigeria police Force (NPF) Recruitment Form 2019
- NDLEA Recruitment Form 2019→2020
- Nigerian Customs Service Recruitment 2019/2020
- Nigerian Army DSSC Recruitment Form 2019/2020
- Nigerian Prisons Service Recruitment Form 2019-2020
- Nigeria Immigration Service Recruitment 2019-2020
- Federal Road Safety Commission (FRSC) Recruitment 2019-2020
- Nigerian Air Force Recruitment Final List of Successful Candidates 2019
E-Recruitment Portal is designed to facilitate registration process and guide you on how to submit your application form successfully.
The following guidelines are mandatory for you to follow if you wish to join the Federal Government of Nigeria para-military agency.
Statutory Requirement for Paramilitary Recruitment
Interested applicants irrespective of the position applying for, must have WAEC/NECO or GCE with at least 5 credits including Mathematics and English, at no more than two (2) sittings,
- You must reside and be a Nigerian citizen by birth.
- You must have at hand, your Birth certificate or age declaration.
- You must have a Bank verification number (BVN)
- You must have a valid phone number and E-mail Address
- You must possess a BSc/HND or OND degree from a reputable institution.
- You must be between 18 to 45 years before December 31st, 2019.
- You must download and print-out the Parent/guardian and Acknowledgment Form
- You must have a valid identification e.g International Passport, Voters ID-Card, National ID-card or Drivers License.
How to Apply for Paramilitary Recruitment 2020?
If you are interested in applying for Nigeria Paramilitary recruitment exercise, then visit the official E-Recruitment Portal → www.cdfipb.careers
What next after applying for Paramilitary Recruitment Form?
The Nigeria Paramilitary Agencies will begin the process of shortlisting of successful candidates for the screening exercise and Interview Invitation List.
Successfully selected applicants will take part in a mandatory screening and document verification exercise. WARNING: Make sure you don’t submit false documents as this will easily disqualify you okay.
Paramilitary recruitment Closing Date:
The Nigeria Government Paramilitary recruitment starting and the closing date will be announced on the E-Recruitment Portal.