The Petroleum Technology Development Fund (PTDF) Overseas M.Sc and PhD Scholarship Scheme application form is out. If you are interested, then register for PTDF Scholarship for the 2020/2021 Academic Session.
The Petroleum Technology Development Fund, PTDF Overseas Scholarship Scheme in UK ( Ph.D & M.Sc) Application form is officially out here. Interested applicants should secure this opportunity now!
The Federal Government Agency in collaboration with Petroleum Technology Development Fund hereby invites applications from graduands and graduates of Nigerian Universities, Polytechnics and Colleges of Education to enroll in the PTDF Scholarship Scheme.
This is a wonderful opportunity for those seeking to pursue academic studies in France, Germany, China & UK. And we have prepared a detailed guide to help applicants scale through the interview process and getting shortlisted right on this page.
Other School News:
- TRCN PQE Shortlisted Candidates 2019
- TRCN Screening Date & Exam Centres 2019
- Nigerian Army 79RRI Shortlisted Candidates 2019
- Nigerian Army 79RRI Screening Date 2019-2020
- Nigerian Army 79 RRI Recruitment 2019/2020
- NPVN: Npower Login Portal / My Profile
- Federal Government Scholarship 2020/2021
- NPower Transition Programme 2019-2020
- Npower Stipend Update for December 2019
- NDLEA Past Questions and Answers 2019
- Nigeria Civil Defence Shortlisted Candidates 2019
To qualify for the Petroleum Technology Development Fund Scholarships Awards scheme, applicants MUST:
- Must be a graduate with a minimum of Second Class Lower (2.2) in any relevant discipline.
- Must have completed N.Y.S.C and must present the National Youth Certificate upon registering.
- Must write and submit a proposal in-line with the Oil and Gas Industry and should not exceed five pages.
- Those applying for the Ph.D. Scholarship must present their master’s degree project.
- Applicants must reside in Nigeria and must have a valid means of identification.
Steps to Apply for PTDF Scholarship Awards 2020?
The Petroleum Technology Development Fund (PTDF) Overseas M.Sc and PhD Scholarship application form will be received through the official E-Recruitment Portal → https://scholarship.ptdf.gov.ng/ OR https://scholarship.ptdf.gov.ng/guidelines to get started.
- Only Shortlisted candidates will be contacted for the aptitude test interview.
- Shortlisted candidates will be notified with details of the qualifying test via SMS text and Email (Ensure to provide valid email and phone contacts).
- Current and past beneficiaries of similar awards from NAE, other affiliate companies and agencies are not eligible.
PTDF Scholarship Closing Date:
The Petroleum Technology Development Fund Scholarship Awards Registration is ongoing and will end on Wednesday 17th February 2020.