The Presidential Youth Empowerment Scheme, PYes Recruitment Portal is designed by the Federal Government of Nigeria, to empower and train over 774,000 unemployed Nigerians in skills acquisition through direct youth empowerment over a minimum period of two years.
Do you need skills? Are you unemployed? If yes, then hurry now to be part of the first 100,000 applicants for the presidential Empowerment scheme.
All shortlisted candidates will be trained and equipped with Seed Empowerment Tools (SET)s such as rice mills, poultry accessories, branded mobile kiosks, farm implements, mobile restaurants, tents, photography units etc.
Training: The youth will undergo training in multiple vocations such as (agriculture, Information technology, fashion, catering, technology acquisition, and many other strategic vocations).
Other Jobs you might like:
- NNPC Recruitment 2019/2020 Application
- Nigerian Airforce Tradesmen/Women Recruitment
- Nigerian Police Force (NPF) Recruitment 2019/2020
- N-Power Nigeria Recruitment 2019/2020 Application Form
E-Recruitment Portal is designed to facilitate registration process and guide you on how to successfully submit your application form online. You must adhere to the following instructions if you are interested in taking part in this year’s PYES recruitment exercise.
Statutory Requirement for PYES Recruitment
If you want to join the Presidential Youth Empowerment Scheme (P-YES), then you must meet the following conditions okay.
- Must reside and be Nigerian citizen by birth.
- Birth certificate or age declaration must be readily available
- Bank verification number (BVN) Valid phone number and E-mail Address
- Must possess a WAEC/SSCE/NECO from a reputable institution.
- Must be between the ages of 18 to 30 years before December 31st, 2018.
- Must download and print-out the Parent/guardian and Acknowledgment Form
- Must provide a Second Level Beneficiary (SLB) to qualify for benefits from the scheme.
- Must have a valid identification e.g International Passport, Voters ID-Card, National ID-card or Drivers License.
Step on How to Apply for PYes Recruitment 2020?
If you are interested in applying for P-Yes 2020 recruitment, then visit the official E-Recruitment Portal (p-yes.gov.ng) to get started.
- Visit Pyes log in portal (https://p-yes.gov.ng/application)
- Click the APPLY NOW! on the top right corner of the page to register.
- Applicants are required to have a functional email address and phone number
- To complete the registration, make sure you fill the registration form.
- After registration, you will be required to activate your account.
- An activation code will be sent to you via SMS. Which you will need to provide to continue.
- Carefully read the job description and requirements then click the apply button for your preferred position.
- Provide correct information for all fields, upload your passport photograph and CV then click the submit button.
- An email would be sent to you confirming the success of your submission.
- Any developments in respect to your application would be communicated to you.
What Next After applying for PYes Registration?
If you have successfully submitted your application form, then you wait for the NEXT PHASE which is shortlisting of candidates for Aptitude Test Screening Exam.
All shortlisted candidates will take part in physical verification exercise for the purpose of ascertaining the authenticity of documents and health status of applicants.
About PYes Recruitment
“The Presidential Youth Empowerment Scheme (P-YES) is structured as a Public Private Partnership (PPP) initiative driven by the Office of the Senior Special Assistant to the President on Youth and Students Affairs (OSAPYSA). The program is targeted at providing solutions to the challenges of youth unemployment, through the execution of direct empowerment initiatives..”
PYes Recruitment Closing Date:
The Presidential Youth Empowerment Scheme, P-YES Registration is Closed! For more information, please visit the official E-Recruitment Portal.