Welcome to the Federal Government of Nigeria E-Recruitment Portal, registration exercise for SSCE Recruitment in Nigeria for 2020 Application form has commenced.
Are you an Undergraduate currently unemployed or are you looking for SSCE job vacancies in Nigeria Today? If you answered yes, this guide on how to apply for SSCE-GCE-NECO Jobs Recruitment is for you.
You can use this portal to register for open vacancies or positions advertised by the Federal Government of Nigeria (FGN) and get first-hand information for Other Job openings in Nigeria Today. Interested applicants must enter their employment and educational details as specified, Good Luck!!!
From time to time, we announce Summer, Part Time and SSCE Jobs In Abuja, Lagos (Ikeja), Port-Harcourt, Ibadan, Kaduna and across the 36 states in Nigeria for O’Level holders. Due to this, applications are invited from interested and eligible candidates to apply for:
Latest SSCE-GCE-NECO Jobs Recruitment in Nigeria 2020
Below are the Ongoing Job Vacancies/Positions advertised by the Federal Government of Nigeria (FGN).
- NPF Recruitment Form 2019/2020
- UBEC Recruitment Form 2019/2020
- N-Power Build Registration Form 2019/2020
- Nigerian Army 79 RRI Recruitment Form 2019
- P-YES Recruitment Registration Form 2019/2020
- Nigerian Prisons Service Recruitment Form 2019-2020
- Teach For Nigeria Registration Form 2019-2020
- Nigeria police Force (NPF) Recruitment Form 2019
- Nigerian Army DSSC Recruitment Form 2019/2020
- Nigerian Customs Service Recruitment 2019/2020
- Nigerian Army Women Corps (NAWC) Recruitment 2019
- Nigeria Federal Fire Service (FFS) Recruitment 2019-2020
- Federal Road Safety Commission (FRSC) Recruitment 2019-2020
- Nigerian Air Force Recruitment Final List of Successful Candidates 2019
- Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC) Recruitment 2019
Know that the open vacancies advertised by the Federal Government of Nigeria is free and you shouldn’t pay anyone for the recruitment process okay!!!
Statutory Requirement for SSCE Jobs in Nigeria
Interested applicants irrespective of the position applying for, must have O’Level/SSCE/NECO or GCE with at least 5 credits including Mathematics and English, at no more than two (2) sittings,
- You must reside and be a Nigerian citizen by birth.
- You must have at hand, your Birth certificate or age declaration.
- You must have a Bank verification number (BVN)
- You must have a valid phone number and E-mail Address.
- You must be between 18 to 30 years before December 31st, 2019.
- You must download and print-out the Parent/guardian and Acknowledgment Form
- You must have a valid identification e.g International Passport, Voters ID-Card, National ID-card or Drivers License.
Steps on How to Apply for SSCE Recruitment in Nigeria 2020?
Interested candidates should visit the National Directorate of Employment E-Recruitment Portal → http://www.jobsforall.ng/ to get started.
What next after applying for Jobs for SSCE Holders?
The Federal Government of Nigeria will begin the process of shortlisting of successful candidates for the screening exercise and Interview Invitation List.
Successfully selected applicants will take part in a mandatory screening and document verification exercise. WARNING: Make sure you don’t submit false documents as this will easily disqualify you okay.
SSCE Recruitment Closing Date:
The Federal Government of Nigeria recruitment starting and the closing date will be announced on the E-Recruitment Portal.