Hello, and Welcome to Sterling Bank of Nigeria Graduate and Non-Graduate Enlistment Portal. Registration exercise for Sterling Bank Recruitment 2019 Application form has commenced. Subsequently, you are invited to tender your application.
You can make use of this portal to register for the ongoing job vacancies advertised by the Sterling Bank Limited as well as get first-hand information for Other Job openings in Nigeria Today. Interested applicants must enter their employment and educational details as specified, Good Luck!!!
From time to time, Sterling Bank Plc recruits eligible candidates into the banking sector. At this moment, Sterling is recruiting for Entry Level, Internship Program and Graduate Trainee to boost workforce group.
|Sterling Graduate Trainee Program 2019|
Other Jobs you might like:
- BRISIN Recruitment Form 2019-2020
- N-Power Nigeria Salary News Update Today
- Oil and Gas Jobs Recruitment 2019-2020
- Federal Civil Service Recruitment 2019-2020
- N-Power Build Registration Form 2019/2020
- PYES Registration Application Form 2019-2020
- NIMASA Recruitment Application Form 2019-2020
E-Recruitment Portal is designed to facilitate registration process and guide you on how to submit your application form successfully. The following guidelines are mandatory for you to follow if you have a passion for joining the Sterling Bank Family.
Instruction/Requirement for Sterling Bank Recruitment
Interested applicants irrespective of the position applying for, must have WAEC/NECO or GCE with at least 5 credits including Mathematics and English.
Must have BSC/HND with a minimum of second class lower division from a reputable institution and N.Y.S.C certificate.
All applicants must not be above the age of twenty-six (26) years and possess excellent communication, computer skills and be physically/mentally fits.
All interested candidates must reside in Nigeria with a valid means of identification, e.g International Passport, Voters ID-Card, National ID-card or Drivers License.
How to Apply for Sterling Bank Recruitment 2019?
If you are interested in applying for Sterling Bank Plc recruitment form, then visit the E-Recruitment Portal → https://sterling.ng/graduate-trainee/
- Visit Sterling Bank Career Section https://sterling.ng/
- Click the 2019 Sterling Bank recruitment exercise to begin registration.
- A valid Phone Number and Email Address is required
- Fill in your details accurately as specified in the application form.
- After registration, you will be required to activate your account.
- Enter the activation test code sent to your SMS/E-mail to continue.
- Carefully review your information before final submission.
- Make sure to scan and upload your CVs/Credentials
- You will be launched into your dashboard to edit your employment profile.
What next after applying for Sterling bank Recruitment?
The Sterling Bank Limited will begin the process of shortlisting successful candidates for the screening exercise and Interview Invitation List.
If eligible, you will be invited to complete a Computer-Based assessment comprising of questions covering Spatial Reasoning, Abstract Reasoning, Verbal Reasoning, Logical Reasoning, and Data Interpretation.
Sterling Recruitment Closing Date:
The Sterling Bank Nigeria Limited is recruiting and the application deadline will be announced on E-Recruitment Portal.