Do you have the zeal to become a teacher? Are you looking for teaching job vacancies in Nigeria? If you answered yes, then hurry now to apply for the Teach for Nigeria Recruitment 2020 Application form.
Before getting started, I will like you to know that Teach for Nigeria official website and portal is teachfornigeria.org. Teach for Africa Vacancies are advertised on the E-Recruitment Portal and national dailies.
About the Program
“Teach For Nigeria strongly believes that the only true and sustainable path to improving educational opportunities for all children in Nigeria is by channeling and developing Nigeria’s most capable young leaders just like you against the problem of educational inequity.”
Please note: The Teach For Nigeria Fellowship is a TWO-YEAR Fellowship. This program is NOT a volunteer position. Fellows will be expected to dedicate two years to complete the Fellowship program.
Other Jobs you might like:
- P-YES Recruitment Registration Form 2019
- NNPC Recruitment Shortlisted Candidates 2019
- Nigerian Army 79 RRI Recruitment Form 2019
- Nigerian Police Force (NPF) Recruitment Screening Exercise
- Nigerian Customs Service Recruitment 2019
- Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC) Recruitment 2019
If you are interested in applying for the 2019 Teach For Nigeria Fellowship Program, then you must follow the step-by-step guide and meet the prerequisite conditions for enlistment into the programme.
Instructions/Requirement for Teach for Nigeria Recruitment
These are the terms and conditions which must be met before enrolling into the Federal Government Teaching Job okay.
- Applicants must be a Nigerian citizen by birth.
- Applicants must have at hand, Birth certificate or age declaration.
- Applicants must be between the ages of 25 to 35yrs
- Must possess a BSc/HND/OND from a reputable institution.
- Must have completed the mandatory N.Y.S.C program
- Applicants must have excellent communication and computer skills
- Applicants must come along with valid identification e.g International Passport, Voters ID-Card, National ID-card or Drivers License.
How to Apply for Teach for Nigeria Recruitment 2020?
If you are interested in applying for Teach For Nigeria Registration Form, then visit the official E-Recruitment Portal https://teachfornigeria.org/apply/ → teachfornigeria.org recruitment to get started.
- Visit the Recruitment portal (https://teachfornigeria.org/fellowship)
- Click the Teaching Vacancies to begin registration.
- You must have a valid Phone Number/Email Address
- Fill in your details accurately as specified in the application form.
- After registration, you will be required to activate your account.
- Enter the activation code sent to your SMS/E-mail to continue.
- Carefully review your information before final submission.
- Attach a copy of your credential and passport photograph, then click the submit button.
- An email would be sent to you confirming the success of your submission.
- Any developments in respect to your application would be communicated to you.
What next after applying for Teach for Nigeria Recruitment?
If you have successfully submitted your application form, then you wait for the NEXT PHASE which is shortlisting of candidates for Aptitude Test Screening Exam.
All shortlisted candidates will take part in physical verification exercise for the purpose of ascertaining the authenticity of documents and health status of applicants.
Teach for Nigeria Recruitment Closing Date:
The application closing date will be announced on the E-Recruitment Portal.