Hello, here is how to check the University of Medical Science Results online. If you participated in the JAMB PUTME Aptitude Test Exam, Proceed to Check UNIMED Admission List for 2019-2020 Academic Session.
The University of Medical Sciences Admission Portal is now open to check names of successful candidates offered provisional admission as well as get the latest news on UniMed First (1st) Second (2nd) Third (3rd) Batch and Supplementary Admission List.
The University Management has released UNIMED Merit and Supplementary Admission Lists online. Shortlisted candidates should visit JAMB CAPS Portal to Confirm or Decline admission status, Good Luck!!!
UNIMED Admission Requirements
Prospective students seeking admission into the University of Medical Sciences must have WAEC/NECO or GCE with at least 5 credits including Mathematics and English.
Additionally, candidates must meet the JAMB National Cut Off mark/Score in the just-concluded Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME)
Any applicant below the age of sixteen (16) years should consider obtaining the deferment form because they won’t be admitted into the institution okay.
For more information on Entry Requirements into the University of Medical Sciences visit the application portal for more details.
Other School News:
- NAITES Admission List 2019/2020
- CowbellPedia Results 2019/2020
- JAMB Matriculation List 2019 Portal
- NECO BECE Result Checker 2019-2020
- Kaduna State Shortlisted Candidates 2019
- PSC Shortlisted Candidates 2019/2020
- POLAC Admission List 2019 – 7th Regular Course
- Nigerian Air Force Screening Date 2019
- NSCDC Screening Date & Exam Centres 2019
Steps on How to Check UNIMED Admission List 2019?
Download the University of Medical Science Admission List PDF using the guide below. Note you are advised to create an account or sign up if you are not yet registered.
- Visit UNIMED result checker → https://www.unimed.edu.ng/portal/admission_status.php
- Click on the UNIMED Provisional Admission Lists 2019-2020
- OR visit JAMB CAPS Portal via https://jamb.org.ng/efacility_/
- Input your UserName and Password in the box as provided
- Click the SIGN IN button to launch into your dashboard
- And view your JAMB UTME Score Online.