Hello, and here is how to apply for United Parcel Service Enlistment through the official E-Recruitment Portal. Registration exercise for UPS Recruitment 2020 Application form has commenced.
Are you a fresh graduate looking for jobs opening in the postal industry? If your answer is yes, then this United Parcel Service recruitment is for you. If you are interested, you must enter your employment and educational details as specified, Good Luck!!!
From time to time, the United Parcel Service Nigeria recruits eligible candidates in Abuja, Lagos (Ikeja), Port-Harcourt for Entry Level and Graduate Trainee Programme to boost workforce group. Due to this, applications are invited for:
|Account Executive (Small Package) – Business Development||Lagos|
Other Jobs You May Like:
- Ogun State Government Recruitment 2019
- NPower Transition Programme 2019-2020
- Ibom Air Recruitment Form 2019/2020
- NIMC Pre Enrolment Registration 2019-2020
- Nigerian Air Force Recruitment Form 2019-2020
- Nigerian Army 79 RRI Recruitment Form 2019
- Federal Ministry Foreign Affairs Recruitment 2019
- Npower Stipend Update for October & November 2019
Know that the open vacancies advertised by the United Parcel Service Nigeria is free and you shouldn’t pay anyone for the recruitment process okay!!!
Instructions/Requirement for UPS Nigeria Recruitment
Interested candidates must give a detailed explanation of their CVs/ Resumes and must also meet the following criteria.
- You must reside in Nigerian.
- You must have at hand, your Birth certificate or age declaration.
- You must have a Bank verification number (BVN)
- You must have a valid phone number and E-mail Address
- You must possess a WAEC/BSc/HND degree from a reputable institution.
- You must be between 18 to 45 years before December 31st, 2019.
- You must have a valid identification e.g International Passport, Voters ID-Card, National ID-card or Drivers License.
Steps on How to Apply for UPS Recruitment 2020?
You must indicate the position you are applying for attached with CVs/ Resumes and other relevant documents to → https://www.jobs-ups.com/
What’s Next After Applying for UPS Nigeria Careers?
Notification of Selection/Training: All successful candidates are notified for the next stage recruitment process and training conducted by the United Parcel Service. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted by email and SMS.
Recruitment Closing Date:
The United Parcel Service is currently recruiting and the application deadline will be made available on the E-Recruitment Portal.