Hello, and here is how to apply for Workforce Group Limited Enlistment through the official E-Recruitment Portal. Registration exercise for Workforce Group Recruitment 2019 Application form has commenced.
Are you a fresh graduate looking for jobs opening in banking and oil and gas industry? If your answer is yes, then this Workforce outsourcing recruitment is for you. If you are interested, you must enter your employment and educational details as specified, Good Luck!!!
From time to time, the Workforce Group Limited recruits eligible candidates in Abuja, Lagos (Ikeja), Port-Harcourt for Entry Level and Graduate Trainee Programme to boost workforce group. Due to this, applications are invited for:
|Business Development Officer||Lagos|
|Bank Transaction Officer||Nationwide|
|Call Center Agent (Hausa Speaking)||Lagos|
Other Jobs You May Like:
- Pyes Recruitment Screening Date 2019
- BSUM Teachers Shortlisted Candidates 2019
- CBN Recruitment Form 2019/2020
- Defence Ministry Recruitment Form 2019-2020
- FFS Recruitment Application Form 2019-2020
- Coronation Merchant Bank Recruitment 2019-2020
- Federal Government Regulatory Agency Recruitment 2019
Know that the open vacancies advertised by the Workforce Group Limited is free and you shouldn’t pay anyone for the recruitment process okay!!!
Instructions/Requirement for Workforce Group Recruitment
Interested candidates must give a detailed explanation of their CVs/ Resumes and must also meet the following criteria.
- You must reside in Nigerian.
- You must have at hand, your Birth certificate or age declaration.
- You must have a Bank verification number (BVN)
- You must have a valid phone number and E-mail Address
- You must possess a WAEC/BSc/HND degree from a reputable institution.
- You must be between 18 to 45 years before December 31st, 2019.
- You must have a valid identification e.g International Passport, Voters ID-Card, National ID-card or Drivers License.
Steps on How to Apply for Workforce Group Recruitment 2019?
You must indicate the position you are applying for attached with CVs/ Resumes and other relevant documents to → email@example.com → website address workforcegroup.com/careers/
What’s Next After Applying for Workforce Group Careers?
Notification of Selection/Training: All successful candidates are notified for the next stage recruitment process and training conducted by the Workforce Group Limited. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted by email and SMS.