Online application for the Federal Ministry of Finance Youth Empowerment Scheme (YouWiN!Connect). You’ll see how to apply for the YouWin Connect Registration Programme and training updates here.
Are you a Nigerian youth currently unemployed? Do you have a sound business idea or want to acquire new skills?? if your answer is yes, then this YouWin! Connect registration exercise is for you.
The Federal Government of Nigeria will soon reopen portal www.youwinconnect.org.ng to train young Nigerians to have a business of their own. This is good news if you wish to participate in this year’s YouWin! Connect registration.
Note that the Federal government of Nigeria Youth Empowerment scheme is free and you shouldn’t pay anyone for the recruitment process okay.
Other Jobs You May Like:
- Pyes Recruitment Screening Date 2019
- BSUM Teachers Shortlisted Candidates 2019
- CBN Recruitment Form 2019/2020
- Defence Ministry Recruitment Form 2019-2020
- FFS Recruitment Application Form 2019-2020
- Coronation Merchant Bank Recruitment 2019-2020
- Federal Government Regulatory Agency Recruitment 2019
If you are interested in joining the YouWin! Connect 2019 Programme, then you must follow the step-by-step guide and meet the prerequisite conditions.
Instructions/Requirement for YouWin! Connect Programme
Interested candidates must give a detailed explanation of their proposed business venture and must also meet the following criteria.
- You must reside and be a Nigerian citizen by birth.
- You must have at hand, your Birth certificate or age declaration.
- You must have a Bank verification number (BVN)
- You must have a valid phone number and E-mail Address
- You must possess a WAEC/BSc/HND degree from a reputable institution.
- You must be between 18 to 45 years before December 31st, 2018.
- You must have a valid identification e.g International Passport, Voters ID-Card, National ID-card or Drivers License.
Steps on How to Apply for YouWin Connect Registration 2020?
If you are interested in applying for YouWin recruitment, then visit the official E-Recruitment Portal → https://apply.youwin.org.ng/registerp.php to get started.
What’s Next After Applying for YouWin Connect Application?
Notification of Selection/Training: All successful candidates are notified for the next stage recruitment process and training conducted by the Federal Ministry of Finance. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted by email with notification through SMS.